Sunday, June 10, 2012

Well, I spent all morning changing my background and header with text, ahh I feel accomplished. I feel dumb, but accomplished at the same time. I was on the computer last night, looking at blogs. I came across a site that is hosting book study on DAILY 5. It is focusing on grade levels 1, 2, and 3. Perfect right up my alley since I teach grade 2. I read the book last year, end of summer and was gun oh on implementing it, but was overwhelmed with learning the curriculum and creating things to go along with the curriculum. I do not know if I have shared, but I have taught years in 1st, then moved up to 5th grade for 4 years. I asked to move back down with the weeee little ones and got 2nd grade. Very excited to move, but did not know the new curriculum. Now I feel confident! I did implement, read to self and that was the only one! :( I read the Book Whisperer over the school year and implemented and few ideas from the book. So my goal is to get ready for the next school year with Daily 5 and Book Whisperer ideas. So check out this Book Study blog she has notes for the chapter broken up by grade level. Now I must go spend time with my family. Enjoy your summer! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A happy hello to blogging. Summer is a great time to get started. I learned a lot of stuff by trial and error.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete