Thursday, March 7, 2013

Water Tribe Everglades Challenge

I spoke to the Frenchman yesterday and was elated to hear from him. I did not think I would hear from him until he had arrived in Key Largo. He had arrived at checkpoint 3, in Flamingo, in what he would call was the fastest rowing time of his life. He did not want to stay in the Everglades with the gators or pythons. He said he slept in mudpit with his flashlight illuminating most of the night, I called him a scaredy cat. Felt bad once I did because I had no idea what he was going through and I had to remember he was by himself. He is going to head towards Key Largo today once he plans his way in, due to tides and currents, there are different routes to take. He will call once he lands! Can't wait to hear from him! I am so excited!!

Miss him terribly! I cannot wait to see him!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment